Homemade Tomato Sauce
Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for 1 serving
Created by: Daniela Lisseth Gutierrez Rangel.
- Tomato sauce. Blend three tomatoes with 1/4 of a white onion and add 2 garlic cloves. Pour la sauce in a pot and add oregano to taste. Cook on low heat.
- Cut the eggplant into slices for the pizza base. Remove the excess juice from the eggplant with a paper towel.
- Cut all the vegetables. Mushrooms, yellow onion, and red bell pepper in slices. Roll the spinach and julienne it.
- Place the eggplant in a pan with olive oil on low heat. Pour the tomato sauce on top and put all the vegetables on top of the sauce.
- Cook on low heat. Maintain covered for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!